MILAN, LAKE COMO, FLORENCE AND TUSCAN COUNTRYSIDE
From the modern city of Milan, the Italian capital of fashion, to the enchanting Tuscan countryside, passing by the charming lake Como, the city of Florence, the Cradle of the Renaissance, le leaning tower of Pisa, the beautiful town of San Giminiano, and the Chianti wine area.
8 days to experience the vibrancy of Italian cities, indulge yourself with a romantic walk in one of the most charming Italian lakes, and relax in the magnificent Tuscan countryside sipping some of the best Italian wines. A real treat for yourself and your loved ones!
Visit ICONIC ITALIAN DESTINATIONS and immerse yourself in authentic experiences, including:
- Milan, the Fashion Capital
- Villa Melzi Gardens 1-hour tour with private guide, Bellagio, Lake Como and its beauties
- Florence, “the Cradle of the Italian Renaissance”
- Pisa and San Gimignano
- The Tuscan Countryside
- Chianti Valley Half-Day Private Tour including: private transfer, winery tour, lunch and wine tasting
DAY 1 - Pick-up at Milan MXP Airport and drop-off to the hotel (private transfer)
BENVENUTO, WELCOME TO ITALY! After your arrival at the Milan Malpensa Airport, our driver will welcome you and transfer to the hotel located in Milan City Center (transfer time: approx. 1h). CHECK IN at the hotel and enjoy some time for relaxation after your long journey to Italy. Lunch and dinner will be on your own. OVERNIGHT STAY IN MILAN AT 4-STAR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION, DOUBLE ROOM (DOUBLE OCCUPANCY) WITH BED AND BREAKFAST SERVICE.
DAY 2 - Milan 3 hours' walking tour with private guide
ENJOY BREAKFAST AT THE HOTEL. In the morning, you will be met by our expert guide in Duomo square and start the 3-HOUR WALKING TOUR of the Lombard capital, that stupefies for the emotions only it can offer, is a culture, modern, and lively city that is rich in beauty and artistic masterpieces. At first we will visit the DUOMO, or Cathedral, with its luminous, marble (from Candoglia) façade and late-Gothic architectonic style, is the monumental symbol for this metropolis in Northern Italy! You will discover the history and treasures of one of the most well-known Cathedrals in the world, from the ancient Archaeological Area under the Duomo up to the Rooftops, in one unique tour taking you between earth and sky! The Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo is the long-running institution founded in 1387 by Gian Galeazzo Visconti to manage and construct Milan’s Cathedral. Even today, after 600 years, the Fabbrica still works on the conservation and development of this extraordinary patrimony of art, culture and history that is the symbol of Milan. After the visit to the Duomo, we will continue the visit of another city’s well-known icons, the GALLERIA VITTORIO EMANUELE II, fundamentally a pedestrian street intersection covered by glass-vaulted arcades. Inside are historic restaurants, bars and fashion boutiques, as well as its lovely mosaic flooring! Our tour finishes in front of the Sforza Castle, one of the most important landmarks of Milan! Lunch will be on your own. Leisure time in the afternoon. Dinner will be on your own. OVERNIGHT STAY IN MILAN AT 4-STAR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION, DOUBLE ROOM (DOUBLE OCCUPANCY) WITH BED AND BREAKFAST SERVICE.
DAY 3 - Lake Como and Bellagio
ENJOY BREAKFAST AT THE HOTEL. After breakfast, you will be transferred to the VILLA MELZI GARDENS (transfer time: approx. 1h and 45 min.). Located in Bellagio, this vast complex is one of the most popular attractions among tourists who visit the Pearl of Lake Como. Unfortunately, Villa Melzi is not open to the public but you can visit its gardens, designed by architect Luigi Canonica and agronomist Luigi Villoresi. Experience a fascinating walk in the Villa Melzi gardens, and enjoy the perfect balance between architecture and natural beauty! Once arrived to Villa Melzi Gardens, you will met by our expert guide who will lead you through a 3-HOUR WALKING TOUR of VILLA MELZI BOTANICAL GARDEN and BELLAGIO, the pearl of Lake Como. Bellagio is one of the most beautiful tourist places, not only of lake Como, but of the entire world! Its beauty has been praised, since the 16th century, by Italian and foreign visitors. Bellagio's charm is first and foremost panoramic, because from here is embraced with a glance, the better part of Lario. Add to that the splendid villas, the profuse lushness of the trees and flowers, the picturesque staircases, the variety of walks and paths, and you can understand how Bellagio merits the title the Pearl of Lake Como. Lunch will be on your own. In the early afternoon, on the way back to Milan we will stop approx. 1h in the city of Como, which overlooks the southwest end of its lake and is surrounded by green ridge hills, resulting in unparalleled, natural scenery. Then, you will be transferred back to Milan. OVERNIGHT STAY IN MILAN AT 4-STAR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION, DOUBLE ROOM (DOUBLE OCCUPANCY) WITH BED AND BREAKFAST SERVICE.
DAY 4 - Transfer to Florence (train), Florence 3 hours' walking tour with private guide
BREAKFAST AND CHECK OUT FROM THE HOTEL. After breakfast, you will reach Milan train station on your own (we recommend to catch a taxi) and catch the high-speed train that brings to FLORENCE (transfer time: approx. 2h). CHECK IN at the hotel and enjoy some time for relaxation. Lunch will be on your own. In the afternoon, you will be met at the lobby of your hotel by our expert guide who will lead through the beauties of Florence, the “cradle of the Italian Renaissance”: the Piazza Duomo with Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral and Giotto’s Bell Tower (external visit), Piazza del Signoria with the imposing Palazzo Vecchio (external visit), the Ponte Vecchio (the old bridge) and the area of Santa Croce. Dinner will be on your own. OVERNIGHT STAY IN FLORENCE AT 4-STAR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION, DOUBLE ROOM (DOUBLE OCCUPANCY) WITH BED AND BREAKFAST SERVICE.
DAY 5 - Pisa and San Giminiano
ENJOY BREAKFAST AT THE HOTEL. After breakfast, you will be transferred to PISA (transfer time: approx. 1h and 30 min), where you will be met by our expert guide who will lead you through an enchanting 2-HOUR WALKING TOUR of this amazing Tuscan city: you will visit the Piazza Dei Miracoli, the Cathedral and the Baptistery (€ 5/person, payment in cash on site), the Leaning Tower and Piazza dei Cavalieri. Lunch will be on your own. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to to SAN GIMIGNANO, a splendorous Medieval atmosphere enwrapped by its 13th-Century wall. A visit to San Gimignano is a complete immersion into the 1300s borgo ambience; in fact, the city, still mostly intact today, is one of the best representatives – in terms of planning and organization – of the European commune (essentially, the urban version of the feudal system) from the Middle Ages! After the walking tour of the town, you will be transferred back to the hotel. Dinner will be on your own. OVERNIGHT STAY IN FLORENCE AT 4-STAR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION, DOUBLE ROOM (DOUBLE OCCUPANCY) WITH BED AND BREAKFAST SERVICE.
DAY 6 - Transfer to the Tuscan countryside (private transfer)
BREAKFAST AND CHECK OUT FROM THE HOTEL. Morning at leisure. Lunch will be on your own. After lunch, you will be transferred to your next accommodation located in Tuscan Countryside (transfer time: approx. 40 min.). CHECK IN at the hotel and enjoy some time for relaxation. OVERNIGHT STAY IN UMBRIA REGION AT 4-STAR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION, DOUBLE ROOM (DOUBLE OCCUPANCY) WITH HALF-BOARD SERVICE (BREAKFAST AND 3-COURSE DINNER - BEVERAGES NOT INCLUDED).
DAY 7 - Chianti Valley half-day private tour
ENJOY BREAKFAST AT THE HOTEL. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to CHIANTI VALLEY, one of Italy’s main wine areas known all over the world for its iconic and prestigious Chianti wine. At first, we will stop to the little town of GREVE IN CHIANTI, a small town with a quaint atmosphere. Follows a brief stop to PANZANO IN CHIANTI, a charming Tuscan hilltop town located in the Chianti Classico wine zone of Tuscany. Then, you will be transferred to a FAMILY-RUN WINERY nestled in the heart of Chianti hills, where you will learn about their production process and see the wine at various stages of aging and enjoyment. After the visit, you will taste the delicious wines of the winery paired with local food - LIGHT LUNCH! After lunch, you will be transferred back to your accommodation. Leisure time in the afternoon. OVERNIGHT STAY IN UMBRIA REGION AT 4-STAR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION, DOUBLE ROOM (DOUBLE OCCUPANCY) WITH HALF-BOARD SERVICE (BREAKFAST AND 3-COURSE DINNER - BEVERAGES NOT INCLUDED).
DAY 8 - TRANSFER TO FLORENCE AIRPORT
BREAKFAST and CHECK OUT FROM THE HOTEL. Pick-up at the hotel and transfer to Florence Airport (FLR) according to your flight schedule. Arrivederci and we hope to see you again!
- on request.
- Pick-up at Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP) and drop off to the hotel in Milan region by private transfer (Day 1);
- 3 nights in Milan at 4-star hotel accommodation, double room (double occupancy) with bed and breakfast service (Day 1-4);
- Milan 3-hour walking tour with private guide including the visit to the Duomo Cathedral, entrance tickets to the Duomo Cathedral (Day 2);
- Lake Como & Bellagio Full-Day Tour including: entrance tickets to Villa Melzi Garden, Villa Melzi Garden and Bellagio 3-hour walking tour with private guide, leisure time in Como city (Day 3);
- High-speed train from Milan to Florence, Florence 3-hour walking tour with private guide (Day 4);
- 2 nights in Milan at 4-star hotel accommodation, double room (double occupancy) with bed and breakfast service (Day 4-6);
- Pisa and San Gimignano full-day tour: private transfer, full-day English-speaking guide, Torre di Pisa entrance ticket, visit of Pisa and San Gimignano (Day 5);
- Pick-up and transfer to the accommodation located in Tuscan countryside (Day 6);
- 2 nights in Tuscan countryside at 4-star hotel accommodation, double room (double occupancy) with half-board service - breakfast and 3-course dinner, drinks not included (Day 6-8);
- Chianti Valley half-day private tour: private transfer, free visit of Greve in Chianti and Panzano in Chianti, winery tour, light lunch (Day 7);
- Pick-up at the accommodation located in Tuscan countryside and drop off to Florence Airport (Day 8).
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
- Flight ticket;
- City tourist taxes;
- Pisa’s Cathedral and Baptistery (€ 5/person, payment in cash on site);
- Lunch and dinners not included in the section “SERVICES INCLUDED”;
- Basic medical insurance: on request;
- Tips and everything not mentioned in the section “SERVICES INCLUDED”.
- Period: from April to October. Other months on request;
- Prices have been calculated with a minimum of 2-6 pax;
- Prices have been calculate with an occupancy of two pax each room;
- Private transfers during the trip: during the trip, the private transfers will be arranged by car/minivan. The car/minivan can contain max. 1x20/23kg luggage per person and 1x10kg hand luggage per person;
- We create our quotes based on the best possible options for accommodations and experiences currently available, taking into account your budget and timeframe of travel. Italy is a popular destination for travelers and the availability may change while you are making your final decision. If any of the accommodations and services listed above are no longer available, we will do out best to place them with others of the same quality; however, the itinerary presented above includes the best options currently available. We recommend reviewing the program and returning your acceptance, changes, or rejection as soon as possible;
- The order of the day trips could be changed according to the supplier’s availability;
- If some suppliers/travel experiences are not available they will replaced by others
- of the same quality;
- The travel agency is not responsible for extra costs due to delays/strikes;
- We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility and difficulties in walking;
- We reserve the right to change an itinerary after departure due to local circumstances or events outside of our control;
- Booking: advance booking is recommended;
- Cancellation Policies: please see our Terms and Conditions.
- 30% deposit at the time of booking (non-refundable).
- Balance 30 days prior to the departure date;
- In case of refund, the refund costs will be charged to the customer.
CONDITIONS & TERMS:
- In case of cancellation after the booking, the organizer will keep the amount equal to 25% of the price referred to Article. 6, paid pursuant to art. 5 and can hold an additional sum equal to 5% of the price paid, as penalty for the reimbursement of the cost of individual practice management, cost of insurance coverage required at the time of conclusion of the contract or other services already given, except, in each case, the claim of the major damage pursuant to Art. 1382, paragraph 1, of Civil Code;
- in case of withdrawal from 30 days to day of departure an amount equal to 100% of the price paid will be retained to the tourist.
- It is, however, expressly excluded - pursuant to art. 32, paragraph 2, Code of tourism - the right of withdrawal of the customer as provided for in Art. 64 and ss. Legislative Decree no. 206/2005.